We are still looking for other members but we are considering we are now a group even though, as yet, we have no property in which to live together. Some of us have property we will sell. We intend to have land and live in our own homes (units) but live and work communally
There are 7 of us and a family, and we have been working together for 18 months, and we have moved through many stages. We have opened a bank account and are meeting regularly. We have a focus statement which defines who we are and our intentions. We intend that our community will be based in the Shropshire /Mid Wales / Herefordshire area, and we are looking for the right place and the right people to join us. Some of us have community experience and our ages range between 40 and 63. We are energetic, healthy and determined. We are ready!
We are a spiritually based community of people intending to consciously create a caring, loving, joyful life together, committed to learning and practising a sustainable way of living.
We believe we are experiencing a major planetary shift and need to align with this, both individually and collectively. We understand that all life is connected energetically and therefore we all share responsibility for our world and its future.
Within this understanding we aspire to live by the following intentions:
* to express ever more fully our authentic selves and to act with integrity in all our thoughts and actions.
* to co-create with and honour the sacred in nature.
* to consciously strengthen and acknowledge our connection to the source of all life and its expression through Mother Earth.
* to serve something greater than ourselves and our individual needs.
* to be active participants in the emergence of a new co-operative and harmonious way of living.
* to nurture our world by optimising our use of resources and to become conscious stewards of any land we are privileged to take care of.
* to listen to each other in a non-judgemental way, respecting boundaries, belief systems and personal life choices.
* to foster life-long learning, recognising that each person is both teacher and learner and to be a centre offering educational opportunities to the wider community, thereby encouraging spiritual and cultural inclusivity whilst honouring diversity and celebrating all forms of spiritual expression.
* to meet each other in times of peace and conflict face to face with openness and caring reaching through our egocentric hurts and fears to find and share our truths.
* to encourage and facilitate healing on all levels, both personal and planetary and be advocates of a joyous and peaceful expression of human life.
* to share many forms of expression and creativity, such as dance, music, yoga, celebration, various healing processes, meditation and essentially to be ourselves.
This group is not yet living together on site so some information may be aspirational rather than actual